Find out more information about our cabins in Gatlinburg.
What is your cancellation policy?
When making your reservation, we require a minimum deposit of an amount near the equivalent of two nights rent. Payments in advance can be made by all major credit/debit cards, money order or check (if time allows). Cancellations made fifteen (15) days or more prior to your scheduled arrival will receive deposit back less a 10% processing fee plus 12.75% tax. Cancellations made fourteen (14) days or less prior to scheduled arrival will forfeit full deposit amount. Payment of balance is due at check-in or by noon the following day for late arrivals. Payments upon arrival may be made by all major credit/debit cards, or in cash.
What is provided in the cabins?
Towels, linens, toilet paper, bar soap in the bathrooms, and dishwasher soap are provided, however we do not provide pool towels. Kitchens come equipped with standard pots & pans, dishes, glasses, silverware and cooking utensils. All you need to bring are your personal items, food and clothes!
What is your pet policy?
We charge a non-refundable pet fee – $75/pet/stay, plus tax. Your pet must be kept on a leash when outside and in a kennel when alone inside. Please be aware that all our cabins are not pet-friendly. If a person is found to have an unreported pet at the resort, we reserve the right to charge the $75 pet fee, plus an additional fee of $50 for non-compliance. We may also, if the situation warrants it, evict a non-compliant guest from the premises.
If we leave early, can we have a refund?
There are no refunds for early departure.
What If we arrive after your office closes?
We are open from 9 am – 6 pm on Sunday thru Friday; we are closed on Saturday. If you will be arriving after office hours, there is a box located to the left of the office door, adjacent to the parking lot where you will find your keys, a map and directions to your log home. You will be required to check in with us at the office the following day before noon.
How do I get directions to your resort?
When you make your reservations, directions will be sent to you, along with your confirmation. From Gatlinburg – turn onto Highway 321 at traffic light #3. [Traffic lights are numbered.] Drive about 3.7 miles (address is 1455 East Parkway) and the office will be on the left. From here we will direct you to your cabin.
Do we need 4-wheel drive to get to our cabin in bad weather?
No you don’t. All of our roads are paved. During bouts of bad weather, our staff keeps the roads plowed and salted.
Can I change cabins if more or less people come?
Yes, you may change your cabin up to 30 days prior to your arrival. If you want to change cabins when you get here or within 30 days of arrival, you will be responsible for the full payment of your original reservation, in addition to your new reservation.
Is everything on web descriptions accurate for the cabins?
Yes, although the amenities can change without notice because each cabin is individually owned and the homeowners can take out or put in whenever they need or want.
What are your SMS Terms of Service?
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message from (865) 263-3229 to confirm your signup.
- This service is used to send you notifications about your reservation, including payment reminders, checkin/checkout instructions and property entry codes.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to (865) 263-3229. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, text “START” to the same number and we will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to (865) 263-3229. After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varries. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.